For tourists across the world, India is not just a tick in the box, she is a glorious revelation. A mammoth land, India cannot be tamed with just a single trip due to her sheer size. She is best scaled in parts and in some ways, she deservedly demands it! Be it for a simple vacation or deep soul search expedition, India is a country you cannot simply miss.
On a much lighter note, here are 10 perfectly valid reasons India should be the next destination on your travel list.
1. To get a taste of some real curry!
As much as we love the milder British version of curry, the Indian version of curry is spicier and MUCH tastier.
2. Those Bollywood movies don’t lie.
Being in India is exactly that – a little bit of colour, a little bit of hustle with the perfect amount of drama 🙂
3. Where else in the world is there a UNESCO World Heritage monument dedicated for Love ? Move over Romeo, Shah Jahan just took your crown!
4. A country of diversity, there is always a festival to look forward to and celebrate each month of the year . Be it Holi, the festival of colours or Diwali, the festival of lights, there is no dearth for fun in this nation.
Picture Credits – http://giphy.com/
5. Three letters , G.O.A . Need I say more?!
And oh, there’s plenty more such exotic locales in this country.
6. Nature and wildlife at its best.
With a whopping 514 wildlife sanctuaries and national parks, the sub-continent is a treasure trove for nature lovers looking for some peace and quiet amidst their busy lifestyle.
7. Being a tropical country, the climate across India is mostly warm and sunny making it a perfect destination to soak up some Vitamin D all round the year.
Well hello there, sunshine!
8. Because the whole country is a giant historical archive all on its own!
From Udaipur to Mysore, from Delhi to Bangalore, every place flaunts India’s rich culture and heritage going back at least 5000 years.
9. Heal the mind, body and spirit by practicing Yoga and meditation in true Indian style, long before they became fashionable!
10. Saving the best for the last, If it’s good enough for the Duchess, it’s good enough for us.